Other small business resources
Small businesses are a key driver of the Australian economy.
If you operate or are planning to operate a small business as a registered company or under a registered business name, we have published a booklet that provides handy information on running a small business in Australia.
We acknowledge that many business owners in Australia speak a first language other than English.
To help non-English speaking business owners, we have made this booklet available in other languages, including Arabic, Simplified Chinese and Vietnamese.
View the booklet in:
Other resources and support
Financial decisions can be complex and overwhelming. ASIC’s Moneysmart website can help you to understand how money works in Australia and support you with your small business finances.
- Money tips in other languages: Resources to help newly arrived migrants understand money in Australia
- Simple money manager: See money coming in and going out — in community languages
- Self-employment: Manage the financial success of your business
- Super for self-employed people Why and how to pay yourself super
- Choosing an accountant: Save time and money with an accountant who suits your needs
ASIC’s Customer Contact Centre can be contacted on:
The Customer Contact Centre's (CCC) business hours are Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm (local time) in each state and territory.
If you need an interpreter, contact the Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS) on 131 450 and they will call us with an interpreter so we can help you with your query.