ASIC's professional registers provide information about 'professionals', including liquidators, auditors and licensees.
Information on the ASIC professional registers
Our professional registers include information on:
- registered auditors
- registered audit companies
- registered liquidators
- official liquidators
- Australian Financial Services (AFS) licensees
- AFS authorised representatives
- credit licensees
- credit representatives
- credit registered persons
- roles recorded on the pre-financial services regime register of licensees and authorisations.
For information about approved self-managed superannuation fund (SMSF) auditors, see SMSF Auditor Register.
For information about financial advisers, see Financial Advisers Register.
It is free to search our professional registers for the following information:
- registration/licence number
- name of the person or organisation
- start date of registration/licence
- details of the registration or licence, including:
- start date
- details of any conditions or restrictions about the registration.
We are legally obliged under the Corporations Act to charge fees for some information. See Search fees for a list of information you have to pay to access.
You can pay an information broker to get information from our registers for you. They have access to our registers and information from other government agencies.